Saturday, June 9, 2018

Update: Free Bitcoin Mining

I started doing CoinPot.co back when Faucet claiming became popular. But Ii felt lazy doing it, first, because I thought it was very slow and claiming was boring. Second, I did not think it will pay off. Last May, after joining a few scam companiesan getting tired of it, I started doing CoinPot again. And when I reached the minimum amount, which is 0.0001BTC, I made the withdrawal. There is no fee in withdrawing from CoinPot.co. After 2 days (or 48 hours), there it is! Received on my BTC Wallet in Coins.PH (if you don't have an account, feel free to click on here to register)

If you want to know more about CoinPot.co, please visit my post on FREE BITCOIN MINING.
By the way, here are my proof of payouts as well:












So if you don't have anything to do and would like to earn some free BTC why not try CoinPot.co
Happy Mining!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painting By Numbers

If you or your children are looking for a new hobby, why not try "Painting By Numbers". No painting experience required. All pa...